Prosperous New Year to All 🙂
Thirteen (13) amazing hours had past since the start of January 1, 2016. So much had already happened.
Tell Seasielle how’s your 2016 so far 🙂
Before the clock strike to 12 midnight for January 2, let her (seasielle) first share what 2015 had brought in store for her.
Seasielle’s year started great; had a downfall in the midst; and ended Fantastic 🙂
Ate at Van Gogh is Bipolar – bonding time with her friend during HS and with her sister. Delightful experience.
Bought Sugarpova (candy made by the one and only tennis superstar, Maria Sharapova)
1. Attended E. Lockhart’s book signing event and met new (for keeps friends).
2. Tried Ben and Jerry’s FroYo (for the first time).
3. Got to drink the not-so-famous Butterbeer (bought at Healthy Options)
4. Dined at IHop :))
1. The most heartfelt and tragic thing happened to Seasielle:
one of her officemates stole fifty thousand GC under her care and no investigation happened which leave her with no choice but to pay the whole amount. 😦
2. After the rain, comes a rainbow. Got to eat Carmen’s best (the ice cream being serve during Pope Francis’ visit in Philippines)
3. Finally had a quality time with her high school friend after nine long years.
Went to Baguio and The Shrine of Our Lady of Manaoag as part of Seasielle’s company outing.
1. Small celebration for her special day.
2. Food trip in Kapitolyo with her cousin and sister.
1. Attended the book signing of three talented authors – Katie, Melissa and Robyn (KMR)
2. Received a package from Ms. Kate Evangelista (Filipino author) as a book donation for BFAC – currently an organization where Seasielle belongs.
First out of the country trip of Seasielle. Take note, it’s in South Korea (which means visa is required) 🙂
Dined at Miguel and Maria’s with her awesome family.
Attended Ms. Kate’s book signing and met Kate’s mother as well.
1. Celebrated her mother’s birthday
2. Finally got a chance to dine at Caffe Piansa (First Jail-themed restaurant)
1. Held Seasielle’s first ever storytelling event. #GiveLove #SpreadtheLove
2. Celebrated New Year’s Eve with her parents :))
Let us all start 2016 with a grateful heart and make great memories :)))
Year 2015 in Review :))
Year 2015 in Review
New Year’s Eve :)) #TheManor #Bangus #MallofAsia